All you need to make them is ; almond butter, almonds, cinnamon, ground flax seeds, maple syrup and a food processor. Easy!
Making those cinnamon and almond balls is very simple. Just blend everything , roll into balls , coat in cinnamon and coconut sugar and set in the fridge. The texture is perfect and the taste is amazing. I felt they were a bit similar to cinnamon sugar-coated donut holes.
Ingredients (for approximately 12 to 15 balls)
– 1/2 cup raw almonds
– 1/4 cup almond butter
– 1/4 ground flax **
– 3 tbsp water
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– 2 tbsp maple syrup (or honey for non vegan version)
– 1/4 tsp salt
– Cinnamon and coconut sugar for coating
1 ) Add the almonds to a food processor and mix , leave some chunks.
2) Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it forms a thick dough.
3) Leave in the fridge for 15 to 30 minutes for the dough to become firm.
4) Roll the dough into balls.
5) In a small dish, mix cinnamon and coconut sugar for coating the balls. Roll each ball.
in the coconut sugar until fully coated.
6) Keep in fridge in an air tight container .
** to get ground flax seeds, just mix the flax seeds in a blender.