This Almond overnight oats recipe is an easy oatmeal recipe for busy mornings and weekends, made with chocolate, coconut, banana and almond butter.
This healthy breakfast is loaded with fiber, protein, vitamins and will definitely help you stay full till lunch.
You can easily customize the toppings with whatever nuts or fruits you have. I did it with coconut, almond, banana and used almond milk , maple syrup and gluten free oats. Since it’s easy to customize, you can use any other sweetener like honey or coconut sugar, non dairy or normal milk , and regular rolled oats if you are not allergic to gluten.
Ingredients for 2 servings
– 1 Cup Gluten free rolled oats (or regular rolled oats)
– 1.5 Cup non dairy milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
– 2 tsp chia seeds
– 2 tbsp almond butter (I used Fresh nut butter)
– 2 tbsp Maple syrup
– 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder
– Banana (Optional )
– Coconut flakes (Optional)
– 1 tbsp sliced almonds (Optional)
– Chocolate Chips (Optional)
1) Add oats, Milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cocoa powder and almond butter together in a bowl , mix well then cover and chill in the fridge overnight or at least 4 hours
2) Serve with Banana, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, sliced almonds or any other topping of your choice