Creamy coconut matcha filling covered with chocolate and pistachio …. Nothing beats this combo! Quite a simple treat made with 7 ingredients , require no baking , without added sugar and last for at least a week in the refrigerator.
Coconut Matcha Truffles
– 2 Cups desiccated coconut
– 2 tsp Matcha powder
– 1/2 Cup coconut milk
– 1 tsp vanilla essence
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– 1 Cup dark chocolate (Vegan or 70% dark chocolate) , chopped into small pieces
– 1 tbsp maple syrup
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
1) Add all the coconut matcha truffles ingredients to a high-speed food processor and process on high speed until well combined and the mixture is sticking together. If it’s too dry you can add a tablespoon of coconut milk
2) Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on prepared baking tray
3) Set in refrigerator for an hour
4) In the meantime, prepare the chocolate coating . Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil over low medium heat , stir occasionally until it melts. Once completely melted, turn off the heat.
5) Let the chocolate set for 20 minutes , remove the balls from refrigerator and dip them into the chocolate , coating it well.
6) Place back onto the baking tray to dry and place back into the refrigerator to allow chocolate to completely set for approximately 30 minutes
7) Sprinkle with pistachio or any other nut of your choice.